Letting Fees Information
Once you have viewed the property and decide to apply, we require a fully completed application form for each tenant and payment of an identity checking fee and application referencing fee to hold the property whilst we conduct a comprehensive credit search.
Each applicant's identity, immigration and visa confirmation fee is £24.00 inclusive of VAT
Each applicant referencing fee is £36 inclusive of VAT. This includes financial credit checks, obtaining references from current or previous employers and Landlords.
We do not charge for a Guarantor reference should one be needed.
The application referencing fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property.
Acceptance of this application does not constitute an offer of a tenancy; references will be taken up by an independent company with your employers, bankers and previous Landlord if applicable.
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies on the signing of the tenancy agreement. These are as follows:
- Your first month's rental amount.
- Your security deposit, which is equal to one month's rent plus £100, will be registered with the The Dispute Service for your protection.
- An administration fee of £240.00 inclusive of VAT for your Agreement, Inventory & Schedule of Condition and check-in of the property.
- Pet Deposit of £200.00. To cover the added risk of damage to the property. This will be registered with the Dispute Service with the security deposit.
- Renewal fee (tenants share) of £60.00 inclusive of VAT. Arrangements for a further tenancy and agreement.
- Early release fee from tenancy of £420.00 inclusive of VAT. The Agents/Letting Management costs incurred in re-letting of the property.
- End of tenancy check-out (tenants share) fee of £60 plus VAT. Attending the property to undertake an updated Schedule of Condition based on the check-in Inventory and Schedule of Condition.
Please be aware that all Tenancies will be Joint & Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.
The Tenancy can usually be renewed for a further period of either 6 or 12 months with a charge of £60.00 inclusive of VAT. If however, you wish to extend on a rolling periodic basis then there is no charge.