Download the Letting Fees Information
Letting Fees Information
The asking rent does not include charges that may be payable before and/or during the duration of the tenancy, therefore you may be required to make one or more of the following permitted payments:
- A tenancy deposit of 5 weeks' rent
- A payment of up to £50 Inc. VAT to alter the tenancy agreement, when requested by a tenant, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Interest, at a rate of 3% above the Bank of England's base rate, for late payment of rent (which is more than 14 days overdue)
- A payment of £50 Inc. VAT for the replacement of a lost key or security device, or reasonable costs incurred if higher
- Payments associated with early termination of the tenancy when requested by the tenant
- Payments to service providers in respect of utilities, communication services, TV licence and council tax
- Other payments, permitted under appropriate legislation, including damages.
Bespoke Lettings is a member of Propertymark Client Money Protection, which is a client money protection scheme, and also a member of the Property Redress Scheme (PRS) which is a redress scheme. You can find out more details on the agent's website or by contacting the agent directly.
- Your first month's rental amount.
- Your security deposit, which is equal to one month's rent plus £100, will be registered with the The Dispute Service for your protection.
- An administration fee of £240 inclusive of VAT for your Agreement, Inventory & Schedule of Condition and check-in of the property.
- Pet Deposit of £200. To cover the added risk of damage to the property. This will be registered with the Dispute Service with the security deposit.
- Renewal fee (tenants share) of £60 inclusive of VAT. Arrangements for a further tenancy and agreement.
- Early release fee from tenancy of £420 inclusive of VAT. The Agents/Letting Management costs incurred in re-letting of the property.
- End of tenancy check-out (tenants share) fee of £60 inclusive of VAT. Attending the property to undertake an updated Schedule of Condition based on the check-in Inventory and Schedule of Condition.
The final amount is to be paid in cleared funds such as Bankers Draft, personal cheque or cash. However, we require that all personal cheques and Bankers Drafts must be paid 7 days in advance to ensure that the funds can clear. Please note that we do not have any facilities to settle any of the fees via debit/credit card transaction.
Please be aware that all Tenancies will be Joint & Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.
The Tenancy can usually be renewed for a further period of either 6 or 12 months with a charge of £60 inclusive of VAT. If however, you wish to extend on a rolling periodic basis then there is no charge.