Download the Letting Fees Information
Letting Fees Information
Once you have viewed the property and decide to apply, we require a fully completed application form for each tenant and payment of an identity checking fee and application referencing fee to hold the property whilst we conduct a comprehensive credit search.
- Each applicant's identity, immigration and visa confirmation fee is £24 inclusive of VAT
- Each applicant referencing fee is £36 inclusive of VAT. This includes financial credit checks, obtaining references from current or previous employers and Landlords.
- We do not charge for a Guarantor reference should one be needed.
- The application referencing fee is only refundable if the landlord withdraws the property.
- Acceptance of this application does not constitute an offer of a tenancy; references will be taken up by an independent company with your employers, bankers and previous Landlord if applicable.
On receipt of satisfactory references you will be offered a Tenancy, you will then be required to pay additional monies on the signing of the tenancy agreement. These are as follows:
- Your first month's rental amount.
- Your security deposit, which is equal to one month's rent plus £100, will be registered with the The Dispute Service for your protection.
- An administration fee of £240 inclusive of VAT for your Agreement, Inventory & Schedule of Condition and check-in of the property.
- Pet Deposit of £200. To cover the added risk of damage to the property. This will be registered with the Dispute Service with the security deposit.
- Renewal fee (tenants share) of £60 inclusive of VAT. Arrangements for a further tenancy and agreement.
- Early release fee from tenancy of £420 inclusive of VAT. The Agents/Letting Management costs incurred in re-letting of the property.
- End of tenancy check-out (tenants share) fee of £60 inclusive of VAT. Attending the property to undertake an updated Schedule of Condition based on the check-in Inventory and Schedule of Condition.
The final amount is to be paid in cleared funds such as Bankers Draft, personal cheque or cash. However, we require that all personal cheques and Bankers Drafts must be paid 7 days in advance to ensure that the funds can clear. Please note that we do not have any facilities to settle any of the fees via debit/credit card transaction.
Please be aware that all Tenancies will be Joint & Several Assured Shorthold Tenancies for a minimum period of 6 months.
The Tenancy can usually be renewed for a further period of either 6 or 12 months with a charge of £60 inclusive of VAT. If however, you wish to extend on a rolling periodic basis then there is no charge.